What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you register on the site or place an order.
- When ordering or registering, we will ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
- Like many websites, we use “cookies” to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our websites. Please refer to the “Do we use ‘cookies’?” section below for information about cookies and how we use them.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register or purchase products in the following ways:
- To personalize your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- If you have opted-in to receive our e-mail newsletter, we may send you periodic e-mails. If you would no longer like to receive promotional e-mail from us, please refer to the “How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?” section below. If you have not opted-in to receive e-mail newsletters, you will not receive these e-mails. Visitors who register or participate in other site features such as marketing programs and ‘members-only’ content will be given a choice whether they would like to be on our e-mail list and receive e-mail communications from us.
How do we protect visitor information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. When you place orders or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases to be only accessed as stated above.
Do we disclose the information we collect to outside parties?
Never. We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. We may release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?
To modify your e-mail subscriptions, please let us know by modifying your preferences in the “My Account” section. Please note that due to email production schedules you may receive any emails already in production.
To delete all of your online account information from our database, sign into the “My Account” section of our site and remove your shipping addresses, billing addresses & payment information. Please note that we may maintain information about an individual sales transaction in order to service that transaction and for record keeping.
Third party links
In an attempt to provide you with increased value, we may include third party links on our site. These linked sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these linked sites (including if a specific link does not work).
Changes to our policy
Questions and feedback
We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy, or any other issue.
Trade Show Display Outlet will accept returns on such items as literature stands, some iPad stands, ship cases, lights and unprinted table covers. Any graphic items such as banner stands and displays with graphics are not eligible for return.
• Any return must take place within 14 days of receipt of product
• All items must be returned unused and in originally packaging, including manuals, accessories, cables etc.
• If item is not returned unused or in original packaging, a $25 re-packing fee will be charged
• Returned ship cases will be charged a 25% restocking fee
• Please call 888-324-9797 for a Return Authorization number
If you determine you are missing pieces and/or parts of your order, please contact us within 3 days of receipt of product. Any replacement of missing pieces/parts is the responsibility of Trade Show Display Outlet, including freight.
All of our new products have some form of warranty. In most cases that warranty is a lifetime manufacturer defect warranty, not an unlimited warranty. Our Nomadic Display pop up displays carry a lifetime “no questions asked” warranty which includes any damage to the frame and magnetic struts. If your product is defective, please call 888-324-9797 for a Return Authorization number. Warranty claims are conducted by the product manufacturer and not Trade Show Display Outlet.
Graphics are not covered under a manufacturer defect warranty. If PMS or CMYK color matching is requested on a graphic and the final product does not match those requirements, Trade Show Display Outlet will replace the graphics at no charge. A layout proof is provided on all printed products and must be approved by client prior to printing.